Careers at Spartek
Fabricator / Welder
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Weld and fabricate parts in accordance with specifications, engineering drawings and per company standards.
- Analyze blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Set up and operate welding equipment to weld, repair, join or fabricate parts by working with blueprints, sketches or verbal orders.
- Examine parts for defects and measure parts to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Perform seam finishing, component fit-up, drilling and tapping and other minor machining functions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Three or more years of work related experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience operating a forklift, welding equipment, power and precision measuring tools.
To apply please email resume to email@example.com