Careers at Spartek
Equipment Assembly Mechanic
SparTek Industries is seeking qualified Equipment Assembly Mechanics at our Portland, Oregon facility. The Equipment Assembly Mechanics are responsible for the final assembly and testing of our custom PLC controlled, hydraulically actuated industrial process machinery. The responsibilities and duties of a proficient Equipment Assembly Mechanic include:
- Assembling and connecting mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components according to engineering specifications such as blueprints and hydraulic/electrical schematics.
- Verifying that parts and assemblies meet engineering specifications.
- Inspecting and testing assembled equipment to ensure conformance to customer specifications.
- Abiding by all shop safety standards.
- PTO/Sick Leave Accrual
- Medical Insurance
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the assembly of PLC controlled industrial process equipment.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions.
- Able to work in a team environment and collaborate with designers and engineers to analyze and solve problems.
- Able to safely operate and use hand and power tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and reliable attendance.
- Welding and manual machining skill preferred but not required.
All applicants must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening.
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com